L.L.Bean x Todd Snyder Graphic Raglan Short-Sleeve French Terry Crewneck in Beeswax
XS, XXXL, XXL, XL, M, S, L
For our latest collaboration with iconic American outfitter L.L. Bean, Todd takes as its inspiration the beauty of coastal Maine blended with New York street style. Vintage Bean silhouettes — including anoraks and baggie-style Shorts, recycled Fleece, and archival L.L. Bean logos from the 1980s — are just some of the elements tHat come together to create the “Maine-ah” Collection. A Midweight, short-sleeve sweatshirt featuring limited-edition prints inspired by archival L.L. Bean Graphics. Made from organic French Terry, it’s been washed for a perfectly soft, lived-in feel — like something you’ve owned for forever. Perfect for working out or hanging out.
- 100% Organic Cotton French Terry
- Responsibly Made in Vietnam
- Ribbed Cuffs and Hem
- Graphics Based on Archival L.L. Bean Imagery
- L.L. Bean x Todd Snyder Label at Neck
- Organic Cotton Label at Hem
- Machine wash cold, with like colors, inside out, delicate cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach if required. Reshape and dry flat, cool iron if needed.
- Style Number 516757
Sizes are based on Todd Snyder sizing. If you’ve never shopped with us before, and are used to an L.L.Bean fit, we suggest sizing up.